Wednesday 13 January 2010

News


I've been trying to get a lot of drawing done the last couple of weeks as I am waiting for a certificate from the council so I can start up my new food business and don't want to waste my time off. I've been drawing the first few pages of 'Marigold' (there's a bit above, not finished or cleaned up, might well change the name too) which is some long story about people living on a fort in the sea / tv chefs / drinking (it is still very up in the air at the moment). I've finally got going again on 'Hatty Jack' after being stuck for a week on where it should go next. I've also done a 2 page story for the Uk Web Thing anthology called 'Poorly Maintained Fibreglass Dinosaur Zoo', and a 2 page story for 'The Brave Brave Idiots' anthology called 'My Glittering Media Career'. That sounds a lot but I'm still being a bit lazy, it's hard to get used to being self employed and deciding what I'm doing all by myself. Today I didn't wake up till half ten, it's shocking...

No comments: