Thursday 14 July 2016

New Comics- 'Ragnar the Cheesemonger' and 'RhiZome 4' Now On Sale

My two latest comics have just arrived back from the printers. I'll put the details below.

 'Ragnar the Cheesemonger' is a 52 page black and white comic with colour covers. It is halfway between A4 and A5 in size. It is priced at £6 with free postage in the UK (overseas customers please add £2 postage to your order) and is on sale at my website and my Comicsy shop.

It's about the troubles of a Viking cheesemonger and cheese maker. Here's the first four pages so you can have a look...




'RhiZome 4' is the final issue of me and Kyle Baddeley-Read's science fiction and fantasy anthology.

It is 48 pages, black and white with colour covers, and is sized halfway between A4 and A5. it is priced at £4.50 with free postage in the UK (overseas buyers please add £2 postage). It is on sale at my website and my Comicsy shop.

Here's a preview of who is in this issue. 

The artists are Desmond Reed, Kyle Baddeley-Read, Rob Jackson, Nick Soucek, David Shenton and Adam Smith.

Thanks!

PS- Here's a little review of 'Ragnar the Cheesemonger' from Colin Mathieson. Thanks Colin!

No comments: