Sunday 6 May 2012

Comics for Sale


I've lots of comics for sale in my online shop. Prices have gone up a little due to postage costs but don't let that put you off, they are still good value.

I've copies of 'The Gods Must be Bastards' which Rob Clough named as 26th best minicomic of 2011. 'Flying Leaf Creature', my full colour newspaper comic (here's a review from Rob Clough). My two 'It's a Man's Life in the Ice Cream Business' comics (here's a review from the Forbidden Planet) and also copies of my older comics such as 'On The Banks of The Mighty Croal' (here's a review from the Comics Reporter) and 'Gin Palace 1 and 2'.

Thanks! Now to return to my posting of little bits of my long 'Jackson Family Stories' comic as I draw it. I'm starting page sixty two tomorrow, which is about my grandad in the war. I have to draw lots of tanks.

No comments: