Monday 26 September 2011

Bristol Comics and Zine Fair Report

This is 'Start the Bus' which was the venue for the fair. It was very rainy in the morning but cheered up later on.
Here's an obligatory shot of my table at the fair. My camera was running out of batteries so I didn't get anymore photos but don't worry I'll steal some soon.

I had a very good time at the Bristol Comics and Zine Fair yesterday. Thanks to Simon, Nick and Dave for organising it and sorting everything out. I went down on the Saturday and we had a good night out drinking bitter with loads of cartoonists. I sold a reasonable amount at the fair and did a lot of really good trades so I'll write about some of them in the future.

Here's a better picture, its Simon and Nick. Picture stolen from this much better written report on the day.

No comments: