Monday 13 September 2010

James Nash - Speaking of Not Knowing

This is only 2/3 of the cover as it is in a very long thin format, too long for my scanner. It works well for this comic though.

I enjoyed this comic which is a collection of all the Diary Comics James Nash drew in 2009. I bought it at Good Grief yesterday and read it last night. The drawings very good and it's got a lot of daily strips in it. Thats what I like with daily strips, loads of them all at once. I'm not always sure about diary comics anymore as I've read a lot of them, but this is a very good one and well worth buying. Here's a link to his website. In this comic James Nash has a very knackering sounding job in a bank in London and is drawing comics / drinking a lot / thinking too much in his spare time.

No comments: